Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Solution To The Issue

So yesterday I left you with looking at why the extra weight is there.
Now what do you do !!
So for example with my sister and her cancer and my extra weight problem. It wasn't until she passed away and I saw that TV show I told you about, that I realized that it was the guilt of not being able to do more for her and maybe she would have lived if I had said or done more.
So I was coached by a good friend and saw that no matter how much guilt and sadness, it would never bring my sister back and my health was now being impacted by my eating habits. My sister was a very slim, beautiful women and would love me to take care of myself always.

So now I am on the journey to take care of myself.

Hope you are having a fun day.
www.core4nutrition.com

No comments:

Post a Comment